After wearing ourselves out at Disneyland on Monday, we changed our plans and decided to do it again on Tuesday. Primarily because the weather was supposed to remain comfortable for another day. So here’s what we did:
- Got Fast Passes for World of Color.
- Got Fast Passes for Hollywood Tower of Terror.
- Rode Monsters Inc.
- Watched the live Alladin show.
- Spent time in the animation workshop.
- Had a sit-down lunch at the Carnation Cafe.
- Watched a show at the Golden Horseshoe Corral.
- Rode the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
- Took the Disneyland Railroad.
- Saw the new Mickey and the Magical Map show.
- Went back to California Adventure to ride the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
- Sat in Carsland for a short bit until they turned on the lights to Sh’boom.
- Waited in line, ate popcorn, and rode Goofy’s Sky School.
- Rode the Zephyr ride.
- Rode the Silly Symphony Swings.
- Went back to Disneyland to ride the Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- *Ran* back to California Adventure to watch the World of Color. (We got to our reserved area with two minutes to spare.)
- Headed home.
Here are some photos: